Lilypie

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet Little Heartbeat

Today we had our 14 week check up and everything looks good. We heard the sweet little heartbeat! I LOVE hearing it! Now I know why people get the Doppler Kits to listen at home! :) The heartbeat was 162 beats per minute and it was a lot easier for the nurse to find it since the baby is getting bigger.
They did change my next appointment to June 22nd when I'm 19 weeks instead of June 15th because they want to the baby to be a little bigger. So, we will find out pink or blue then! :) Then we can really get started planning that nursery. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you guys are doing so well! I feel like we haven't talked in forever. Fyi: If you do buy an at home doppler, be careful not to freak if you can't get the heartbeat. I've had several girlfriends say they are different than the doctors and have trouble picking up the heartbeat. We didn't get one for that reason. Take it for what its worth, I know you and I are a lot alike! We picked a name: Dylan Thomas Rogers. I wrote about it in the last entry of my blog, so check it out. Hate we missed you graduation weekend, I'm sure it was hectic and fun! Talk to you soon, hopefully a phone conversation! Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete